Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Shopping impossible

  1. #1
    Cyalaytr
    Guest Cyalaytr's Avatar

    Post

    Ok so I have come to the conclusion that I can NOT go to any store and just buy 1 item. Doesnt metter the store nor the item I am sent to buy I always ALWAYS come home with some sack of SHIT I just HAVE TO HAVE! [img]mad.gif[/img] [img]mad.gif[/img] I wonder if they council for this... excessive buyers syndrom.. hmmmmmmmmmm

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imaslave4junior's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2003
    Posts
    920
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i have that problem when i see stuff on sale

  3. #3
    Cyalaytr
    Guest Cyalaytr's Avatar

    Post

    Yup Yup exactly that is me. !!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    target is baad for me


    go for toothpaste

    walk out 89 dollars later

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •